rochester institute of technology
Rochester, New York
New Media Design BFA
Cumulative GPA: 3.88
Graduating May 2016
rit dean’s list
2012 - present
rit presidential scholar
Academic Scholarship 2012 - present
shurtech brands, llc (duck tape)
creative marketing co-op
(Summer 2014 & 2015)
- Product & Graphic design experience
- Created 6 Color Duck Tape patterns (in stores now), shelf liner patterns (in stores later this year), new product packaging for the Duck Tape Accessories line (in stores 2016), retail store signage and product mock-ups.
- Participated in client meetings with buyers from Michael's, JoAnn's & Walmart.
- Designed infographics that were used in client presentations to promote products and boost sales.
- Created branding elements for ShurTech's on-site Cleveland Clinic health center.
(Fall 2014 - present)
- Created graphics and signage for the 2015 Duck Tape Festival.
- Created logos, promotional materials and other branding elements & designs for clients.
teen leadership corps
(Summer 2013, Winter 2013/14)
- Created promotional designs and logos for this non-profit’s group events at Progressive Field and Cedar Point.
project m | Finalist
Shot, edited, and did post production & motion graphics for a video to raise awareness on the issue of hunger affecting residents of Rochester, New York.
new media club | Member
UI / UX
Cinema 4D &
Final Cut Pro