rochester institute of technology
Rochester, New York
New Media Design BFA
Cumulative GPA: 3.88
Graduated Summa Cum Laude - May 2016
rit dean’s list
2012 - 2016
rit presidential scholar
Academic Scholarship 2012 - 2016
shurtech brands, llc
product & Graphic designer (co-op)
(Summer 2014 & 2015)
- Product & graphic designer for the Color Duck Tape Brand.
- Created 6 Color Duck Tape patterns (in stores now), shelf liner patterns (in stores later this year), new product packaging for the Duck Tape Accessories line (in stores later this year), retail store signage and product mock-ups.
- Participated in client meetings and met with buyers from Michael's, JoAnn's & Walmart.
- Collaborated with other designers and worked on other product lines (Home & Office, Shelf Liner)
- Prioritized projects and meet daily and weekly deadlines.
- Designed infographics that were used in client presentations to promote products and boost sales.
- Created branding elements for ShurTech's on-site Cleveland Clinic health center.
(Fall 2014 - present)
- Created graphics and signage for the 2015 Duck Tape Festival.
- Created logos, promotional materials and branding elements for other clients.
teen leadership corps
(Summer 2013, Winter 2013/14)
- Created logos and promotional materials for this non-profit’s group events at Progressive Field and Cedar Point.
user centered | interactive
User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), user research, competitive analysis, wireframing, drawing & rendering, workflow design, information architecture (IA), interaction modeling, mobile and tablet design, creating animated prototypes.
product | Graphic
Typography, icon and logo design, information design, wayfinding, product and packaging design, pattern design, design research & implementation.
Animation, motion graphics, shooting video, video editing and post production.
Calligraphy | Illustration
Copperplate, italic and blackletter calligraphy, hand lettering, drawing, digital and hand-drawn illustration.
project m | Finalist
Shot, edited, and did post production & motion graphics for a video to raise awareness on the issue of hunger affecting residents of Rochester, New York.